No School Thursday or Friday: Reminder that there is no school Oct. 21-22 for teacher conferences. We are back in the saddle Monday Oct. 25.
GOOD LUCK TO OUR CROSS COUNTRY RUNNERS AT STATE IN MISSOULA ON SATURDAY!
Think Pink Night! Thursday, Oct. 21 is Cancer Awareness night at our last regular season volleyball match. Varsity only: game starts at 7 PM. Wear your pink in support of cancer awareness!
HOSA Fundraiser: The HOSA kids are still fundraising with their “Buy a Boo for your Buddy!”. They are due Monday. Order forms are available at the office.
Proper Clothing at School: It is much colder these days, especially in the morning. Please send kids to school with proper warm clothing. It is that time of year to be prepared for any type of weather!
Sickness at School: We are still seeing plenty of sickness at school. We are very grateful to everyone cooperating with our requests to mask up or stay home when having symptoms. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
- VB vs. Hot Springs (varsity only) 7:00 - PINK NIGHT
- NO SCHOOL
- FB @ Seeley 7:00
- NO SCHOOL
- Cross Country State Boys @ 1:40, Girls @ 2:45
- VB (Varsity) @ Noxon 6:00
- RED RIBBON WEEK: Too “Bright” for Drugs!! (Wear neon clothes and sunglasses)
- Western Tech Visit 12:50
- Prime for Life Speaker for 9th Graders 8:30
- RED RIBBON WEEK: “Drugs can’t find me” (Wear camo)
- RED RIBBON WEEK: “VOTING for my future to be drug free!” (Wear Red, White, and Blue)